If you wish to help our church and do a good deed for the salvation of your soul or in thanksgiving for a blessing received or in memory of a departed loved one, you can do so in the following manner:
- Financial contributions (general, to the building fund, for charity)
If you donate $1,000 and more to our Building Fund, we will add one name for permanent commemoration in our church commemorations book!
- Sponsorship of trips for our children to an Orthodox summer camp
- Bring merchandise for the bookstore from Russia or Ukraine
- Help with organization of coffee hour
- Bring disposable dishes, napkins, etc.
- Purchase juice for children
- Help to acquire necessities for performing the Services: incense, charcoal, oil and candles for the altar.
- Take part in one of our internal Church ministries
- Make a directed donation for a specific purpose. At the present time we need:
- Vestments (church robes) for children 10-13 years of age – 2 or 3 items
- Floorstand for our patronal icon of the Annunciation to the Most-Holy Theotokos
- A set of “Spears” for serving the Liturgy
- Chalice (with an inset of precious metals) and diskos for serving the Liturgy
- Priest’s vestments in black and matching covers for the altar tables
- Church lecturns – 3 items
- Audio system and video camera to record the sermon
- Obtain copies of the Holy Scripture (Synodal translation) for distribution to the needy
Reply to Fr. Arkady if you would like to help in some way: (904) 302-3213 or email@example.com.
And may the Lord bless you!